Friday, October 23, 2009

Go Diego, Go

Yesterday Dylan wanted to pretend play that we were rescuing animals like Go Diego, Go.  Of course he was Diego and I was Alicia, Diego's sister.  We rescued a Panther, a Dolphin, a baby Seal, a Crocodile, and a few other animals.   We jumped over waterfalls, swam in rivers, climbed mountains, soared across the sky in our gliders.  I enjoyed listening to Dylan come up with different scenarios for our rescue; he has a very creative imagination.  Dylan kept telling me to say "Good Job Diego, Good Job."  Of course after a couple times of him telling me this I caught on that he enjoyed being called Diego.  Dylan and I were right in the middle of rescuing another animal when we both heard a noise at the door.  Dylan went running to the door.  Of course we both new it was Daddy, but without missing a beat, Dylan opened the door and said "I am glad you came over Dora"  I couldn't hold back I was laughing so hard.  So for the last 24 hrs Mommy has been Alicia, Dylan has been Diego and Daddy has been Dora.  I am guessing Daddy doesn't want this game to stick.  LOL!!!  Daddy asked if he could be Boots, but Dylan said "No you are Dora."  =)
 
 

No comments: