Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What Time Do You Get Done With Work?

Monday evening around 6:30 Dylan and I were driving home from Grandma Jean's and Grandpa David's.  Dylan asked me what time I get done with work.  I told him 4 o'clock.  He than asked what time does Grandma get home.  I said 3 o'clock.  Finally he asked and what time does Daddy get home.  I said well Daddy isn't home yet but he should be home shortly.  I didn't think much about our conversation until the next morning on my way to drop Dylan off.  "I want Daddy to pick me up today." Dylan says.  "You do?" I replied.  "Yes call Daddy and tell him to pick me up when he gets done."  After I thought about it for awhile I had to laugh.  He had this all figured out from yesterdays conversation.  He wants more time with Grandma and now he knows a way to get it.  What a smart little turkey. 
 
 

No comments: