Monday, November 29, 2010

Dylan & Amanda Lynn

Dylan's friend Amanda Lynn lives in Duluth.  She called him to let him now that she was going to be in town over Thanksgiving.
Amanda Lynn: I am coming to visit
Dylan: (very excited ) We can play with all my toys!
Amanda Lynn: Are you going to dress up for me.
Dylan: (scrunched up his nose looked down at his clothes) Nah I will probably wear what I normally do.
Dylan: Are you going to wear a dress?
Amanda Lynn: Yes
Dylan: (Big ol'smile) I LIKE DRESSES!
 
Dylan was telling Grandma Jean all about Amanda Lynn and that she was coming over to play with him when Mommy gets home from work. 
Grandma: Are you going to marry Amanda Lynn
Dylan: No
Grandma: That's ok you should just have fun and be friends with a lot of girls until you find the right one.
Dylan: I already found the right one..........MOMMY!  I am going to be with her forever. =)
 
 
 

No comments: