Monday, December 19, 2011

Visit With Santa

Dylan told Santa that he wants a Nintendo DS.  Of course he got stamped for the good boy list because he has been a very good boy again this year.   I am pretty sure Santa will pull thru.  We are very lucky as parents and I guess we must be doing something right, along with the wonderful help we get from Grandma's & Grandpa's.  I asked Dylan what KBug wanted and right away he replied "A Dylan doll!"  Hmmmm.  Dylan said Keenan doesn't always get to sleep with him because he(Dylan) sleeps in his own bed most of the time so Keenan probably misses him and needs a Dylan doll.  Also Keenan would have the doll to play with when Dylan is at school.  I asked him if there was a Dylan doll on the market.  He right away replied  "No but Santa's elves can make one, they know what I look like."
 

No comments: