Saturday, November 29, 2008

We should always listen to him- Screwdriver


This is my first child, and I know everyone thinks their children are amazing, but this little turkey of mine amazes me daily. The other day I dropped him off at Grandpa's while I went to work. Grandpa told him that Grandma wanted him to find the screwdriver(missing piece to one of his puzzles). All day Dylan was pointing down stairs to Grandpa. Which the hallway is blocked off and Dylan is never in that end of the house. Therefore Grandpa new the screwdriver wasn't downstairs. When Grandma got home from work she asked Dylan where the screwdriver was. Once again he pointed downstairs. After awhile of thinking Grandma remembered that she put his tricycle downstairs the night before. Sure enough she went downstairs and in the seat compartment was the missing puzzle piece. For 19 months old. I would say I am going to have to always listen to my little turkey

No comments: