Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 Random Things

25- I think if I til my head to one side I can get whatever I want
24- I love fruit snacks and enjoy feeding them to my Daddy, but do not like it if he eats them otherwise
23- I have everyone wrapped around my finger and I know it. Grandpa Wytaske is the only one who thinks otherwise - but we all know the truth.
22- I am King of the Remote
21- I love Thomas the Tank, Racecars & Dinosaurs
20- I am the youngest candy-striper at St Marks Nursing Home where my Great Grandma Bentzin is
19- Whenever I have a phone in my hand I am talking to Uncle Dee(David)
18- I hollering Jenna's(Nen-na) name as soon as we turn our car into the Target parking lot until we get in the store and find her.
17- Everynight before going to bed I have to sprawl out across Daddy's side of the bed and giggle, sometimes I act like I mean business.
16- My favorite song is Old McDonald because I can sing it
15- I love to run from my Mommy or Daddy whenever they are trying to change me or get me dressed.
14- I have to help my Grandma Wytaske whenever she puts ice in her water bottle. As soon as I hear the ice tray I come running. Grandma makes me wash my hands before I help her.
13- I know the difference between a flat head and a phillips.
12- I am very attached to my Nookie and I get mad at my Mommy when she doesn't let me have it.(I don't think it is just for bedtime! why do things have to change?)
11- I think it is really funny when I make my Grandpa Greenlee lay down and take a nap. I have to get stren with him when he sometimes doesn't listen.
10- I know more sign language than anyone I know
9- I love getting books read to me
8- I love to brush my teeth
7- I looked like Elvis when I was born - well my hair anyways
6- I have pooped in the potty once - and peed twice. I like to tell my mommy and daddy I have to go all day long
5- I holler for Help all the time
4- I get so excited when I play with people my size
3- I have a couple girlfriends...they don't mind
2- I love almost every fruit
1- Whenever someone tells me No - I whine for my Dad-dy, because he never tells me no.

No comments: