Monday, July 13, 2009

Is It A Monster

Fun Days was going on in Rose Creek this weekend so Dylan's proud Daddy and I were able to take him to the park and show him off to Daddy's old classmates/friends.    Of course Dylan was a good boy and made us proud.   There was a couple different times when people stated "Wow he talks so well for two."  So I know it  isn't just me being a proud mama; to say the least,  I know I am  =)  Dylan is very talkative and does have a wide vocabulary for a two year old.  Every once in awhile Dylan played the shy boy; usually around the pretty girls, but it didn't take him long to come out of this fake shell.  LOL!!!   I think he gets that from his Daddy....and that is also what I heard ;) 
 
Saturday evening Heath and I went back up to the park to watch Hairball and have some adult fun.  Dylan stayed behind to take care of his Grandma and Grandpa Greenlee.  =)
 
Grandpa Howie told us this story when we arrived to pick Dylan up: 
Dylan was laying in bed with his grandma when he hollered out to the living room for grandpa.  "Grandpa better come here."  Grandpa entered the room. "What is that noise?" Dylan asked.  "Is it a monster?" Dylan questioned.   "No that's not a monster.  That's Grandma snoring." Grandpa replied back with a chuckle.     
 
 
 

No comments: