Sunday, September 20, 2009

Don't Forget Me

One morning last week Dylan was questioning where Daddy was.  I told him he was at work like he is every morning.  Dylan didn't seem to like this and he also didn't want to call Daddy; like we do every morning.  I didn't think much about it and we went on with our morning routine.  That evening while I was at work Heath and Dylan called me to tell me good night..  Heath told me that Dylan was being a little Stinker to him.  He also told him that Dylan was mad at him.  When Heath asked him why he said because you didn't wake me up to go to work with you.  Apparently Dylan had told his Daddy the night before that he wanted to go to work with him in the morning.  LOL!  He is already holding grudges.  Poor Daddy is going to get the cold shoulder quiet often since he works with BIG trucks...and we know how much Dylan loves those BIG trucks!!!!  The next night at bed time Dylan's words were "Don't forget me!"

No comments: