Monday, September 14, 2009

Too Many Smoochie-Woochie-Kins

I would have to say my favorite time of the day is when Dylan and I wind down just before bed. We lay in Mommy and Daddy's bed talking, playing, cuddling or just simply enjoying our quiet time together. This usually last about 15-30 minutes; depending on the how much spunk Dylan has left in his day. Friday night we followed a different routine. We laid in my bed while Mommy watch a whole 60 min show. WOW! Of course during commercials I would tickle, nibble, and toss Dylan around in the bed. I was giving him lots and lots of smoochie-woochie-kins too. It is so hard not to kiss him constantly. He is so sweet and gives the best kisses. I finally asked Dylan "Does Mommy kiss you too much?" He looked at me as if I was asking him a trick question, which struck me as funny because he is only 2 1/2, but then again we already know he is a smarty pants ;) He finally shook his head yes.....but my sweet little angel placed his hands on my cheeks and said "But I like it" as if he was assuring me it was alright because he didn't mind LOL! What did we do so right to deserve this incredible gift from God!!!!

No comments: