Sunday, February 21, 2010

No, Daddy Ate Them All

I wish I had a picture of Dylan's face for this story.
Yesterday Me, Heath and Dylan had a couple errands to run so to keep our little Stinker Butt content in the back seat we gave him a bag of cheetos. Dylan loves cheetos!!! And let me tell you cheetos are not the best thing to give a toddler if you are trying to keep them clean. We arrived at Grandma Jeans and she usually always greets us as we are coming up the deck. "Oh boy did someone have cheetos?" Grandma asked. "NO, Daddy ate them all!!!" Dylan replied back with his cheese stained face! I guess Dylan didn't realize the evidence was all over him. Since I know how crafty my little Stinker Butt is I know he was hoping to score some more cheetos off of Grandma Jean with his reply. =)

No comments: