Monday, February 8, 2010

You Two P*ss Me Off

Friday February 5th we were going to eat at the Chinese Buffet, and Dylan wasn't to pleased with the idea. He doesn't care to much about going out to eat. Heath and I decided we would do a little shopping at Wal-Mart then stop at Hy-Vee to get Chinese on our way home. Dylan still wasn't satisfied with this decision either. Apparently he didn't want to go to Wal-Mart. He just wanted to go home. Dylan doesn't always get what he wants though. We pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot and parked. "You two p*ss me off" Dylan says from the back seat. "What?!" I said shockingly as I looked up in the rear view mirror. Dylan's face scrunched up with a scowl, his arm started waving around and he repeated himself. "You two p*ss me off!" I'm not sure Heath and I got the point across when we were telling him that he shouldn't say that since we couldn't do it without a chuckle. We really have to watch ourselves around Magnet Ears. He is always listening, that is for sure!

No comments: