Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Playing In The Nursery

Easter Sunday Grandma Betty, Dylan and I went to Church. Of course Dylan goes to the nursery while we are at the service and he loves it. When we pulled into the Church parking lot Dylan yelled 'Yeah Nursery" and started clapping. We couldn't get him in there fast enough. He has so much fun, and I am so happy that he is able to play with or at least be around other children. After Church on the drive home we asked Dylan what he did in the nursery today. He said he played trucks and church. I said. "You played church. How do you play church? Dylan replied back "Wellllll" placing his finger to his chin, "Hmmmm" I think he was really going to explain it to me, if he had the ability. If we wouldn't have been in the car I am sure he would have grabbed my finger and showed me exactly how you play church. =)

No comments: