Monday, April 20, 2009

Today He Is A Puma...Tomorrow?


For last couple of months, Dylan likes to pretend that he is a dinosaur, puppy, or lion a good part of the day. Trying to scare us with his 'oh so scary' roarrrr. Recently he has started to be a bear, a monster, or a shark as well. I think it is pretty interesting that he is coming up with these different things for pretend play. Depending on what he is determines his actions. For instance crawling on all fours or the noises he thinks these animals make. One thing that does always stay the same is his 'oh so scary' roarrr. Boy that is fierce =) This morning when we got out of bed he started to roar at me so I said "What are we today?" He looked at me and said "Puma." I said. "Your a Puma?" He said "Uh Huh." Wow, I thought, the only reason I know what a Puma is because I have a pair of the shoes. LOL. I know that he learned this from Dora or Diego and I think that is great. Two thumbs up to the creator of these shows.

No comments: