Sunday, August 9, 2009

25 Random Things- Part 3

25- I have to lay in bed with my Mommy for 15+ minutes before going to bed in my crib
24- I think there is a puma after me...all the time- "That dirty puma"
23- I am a total park nut. If you drive by a park I will notice.
22- If I don't want to share my food with someone I tell them it is really yucky
21- When I get mad at my Mommy I tell her to go at work
20- I am very dependent on my nookie aka nookie bookies
19- I am quite the story teller. Once-upon-a-time a little prince named Dylan in a castle with a dragon....
18- Thomas is still the coolest thing ever
17- I often flirt with strangers... if my Mommy says something to me I say leave me alone I am flirting.
16- I am still a picky eater...if you can get me to try it I usually like it...otherwise see below #15
15- I spit food out in Mommy's hand like she is a walking trash can.
14- I love to play hide and seek, only problem is when someone is looking for me I holler here I am.
13- One of my favorite things to do on Mommy's day off is visiting Grandma, Uncle Dee and Great Aunt Candy at their work.
12- I can sing my alphabet
11- I have a whole bunch of spots for Mommy to tickle before I go to sleep. My back and legs are probably my favorite, but feet and face are great too.
10- Weekends are my favorite because in the mornings I get to lay in bed with Mommy & Daddy watching cartoons.
9- Every morning I throw Daddy's blanket out of bed and say pewey
8- I will unroll a whole roll of toilet paper so I can have a new telescope
7- My back hurts some days from working on David's motor
6- I always have an idea, which is a present, which is a kiss. =)
5- I love to sing. Mostly duets with my Mommy. Thomas and Friends & Wonder Pets theme song are my favorites.
4- Brushing my teeth is very important and I love doing so. After I am done I run around showing everyone my pretty white teeth.
3- If someone tells me no...I definitely try to get a second opinion. =)
2- I notice when my Mommy has a different purse and I make sure to take notice in front of Daddy.
1- I have a billion toys; all of which are counted for, so don't try anything funny Mommy & Daddy

No comments: