Monday, August 31, 2009

Monsters, Caves & Big Dee

Last night Dylan woke up in his crib crying.  He said there were monsters after him.  I assured him that he was having a dream, placed him in our bed and cuddled up to him.  He grabbed my hand placing it around his face/neck and told me not to move it.  He really wanted me to hold him tight!  I woke up way past our normal rising so I was in a rush this morning.  I went downstairs to get ready leaving Dylan in our bed.  A few minutes later I could hear Dylan hollering for me "Mommy! Mommy, where the heck are  you?"  I went rushing up the stairs.  Of course I got a big smile when he saw me and a very serious look when I asked him about his dream.  He starting telling me about the monsters and then he said he was in a cave with Big Dee.  Apparently they were running from a lot of monsters in a cave because when I asked him again about the monster....he said "No...no....not one, A LOT of monsters."
 
 

No comments: