Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Picky Eating Button Pusher



He knows how to push my buttons. I have been fighting with my picky little eater for quiet awhile now. Sunday the 4th of January I made some fish sticks. I loved them as a child and I thought Dylan would maybe like them or at least try them. See the thing is, if...if I can get him to open his mouth and try something knew, he usually likes it. Turns out he didn't want to try them. He wouldn't budge at all. And he even broke out the water works, which he never ever cries, so I gave up. Well Monday was my day off so come lunch time I thought I would ask Dylan what he would like. I usually ask him a variety of things and he will shake his head yes or no. Nope not today. The little Stinker was asked "What do you want for lunch? and before I could start naming things off. The little Turkey replied "Fish" I looked at him like you have got to be kidding me.

No comments: