Sunday, January 18, 2009

Suglarland Fan

So ever since Dylan was about 6 months old whenever the Suglarland video "Stay" would come on the TV he would stop whatever he was doing and just stare at the TV. I could do jumping jacks in front of him and his eyes would not move from the screen. I am not sure if it was Jenna's beauty(lead singer) or her voice. But he was in awe. Months later along came the song All I wanna do -oo-oo-oo-oo. Which Dylan loves to sing that song. He is hilarious when he sings that. It happened to come on the radio one summer 08' night on our way to Rose Creek and from the back seat Heath and I could hear oo-oo-oo-oo and he was wiggling away in his car seat. It was so cute. Anyways he has only heard that song played on radio or mommy's cell phone(I had to get it because he loves it) I'm a sucker. So one morning we were watching Sesame Street and I had my back to the TV and I heard Elmo come on the TV and Dylan started going oo-oo-oo-oo and started wiggling. I thought he was excited...I mean he does like Elmo(what kid doesn't) then I heard Elmo say Hello to Suglarland. I turned around and there on the screen was the two members of Suglarland. I couldn't believe it. How in the world did he know that was the people who sang his oo-oo-oo song when he had never seen them sing it and he hasn't watched the "Stay" video forever. I looked at him and said is that your girlfriend. He smiled and curled his head into his shoulder like yes...but I'm a little embarrassed mommy. It was so funny!

No comments: