Monday, May 4, 2009

He Is So Friendly

Dylan is the friendliest little boy I have ever seen. There is so much to learn from the purity of a little child. Sometimes it breaks my heart to watch him at the park. I wonder if he spends too much time with his Mom & Dad and Grandma's & Grandpa's. He strives so hard for playmates once he gets to the park. He usually runs right up to the first kid he sees and says hi with so much excitement and sincerity that it kills me when the other kid doesn't say hi back. Dylan will just stand there and repeat hi over and over, sometimes bending down to make eye contact, just to make sure the kid can hear him. Eventually he will move onto another child, if there is one around. Otherwise I break his attention away from the overwhelmed child. I don't know what to say to Dylan when he looks at me with this wonderment of why this child isn't as excited to see him, as he is to see him. He is so sensitive; sometimes I think he may be too sensitive, other times I think he is just that sweet. Dylan is so carefree, and such a happy little boy. I couldn't ask for a better kid. The world could really learn from a child like this. I know I am!!!!

No comments: