Tuesday, June 2, 2009

25 Random Things - Part 2

25- I can count to ten
24- I know all the residents in Wing 1 by name at Great Grandma's nursing home.
23- I refer to my boy and girl friends differently- girls are "my friends" and boys are "my buddies"
22- I could play in the sand box for hours and I do
21- I know how to cast and reel a fishing pole
20- I love buggy rides (stroller)
19- I know almost every animal - sharks, whales, tortuous, coyote, puma etc....
18- I know all the characters from Thomas the Train. -Rail, Road, or Air
17-My favorite book is "My Little LoveBug" and my grandma reads it to me all the time
16- I can say Bon Jour and I know what it means
15- I refer to everyone as Super Mommy, Super Daddy, Super G'ma & G'pa. And Uncle David is Big Dee, sometimes Super Big Dee
14- I ask if we can go to the park everyday and I refer to them by the colors they are so Mommy knows which park I would like to go to
13- I love to tease Bear (G'ma&G'pa Greenlees dog)
12- I get to go on golf cart rides around Rose Creek whenever I want.
11- I want to race people all the time!
10- My favorite shows at the moment are Dora, Super Why, Wonder Pets, Handy Manny and Cailou
9- I call my Mommy's car "The MamaStang" I learned that from Daddy
8- I know the difference between a Big Truck and a Big Mack Truck!!! I also learned this from my Daddy!
7- I can speak in at least 5 word sentences
6- I can sing part of my alphabet -
5- One of my favorite things to do is play trains with Grandpa- We have a big Thomas Wooden Railway
4- I have 4 blankets that have to go to bed with me, and get out of bed with me.
3- I know which Grandparents house we are going to depending on which way we go on the freeway.
2- Tickle time is one of my favorite times!!!
1- I still know that I can get whatever I want when I ask Daddy (I just know now that I have to make sure Daddy gets it for me before Mommy sees or hears)

No comments: