Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Couple of Stories That Say Im Two

#1
Dylan and his Daddy were having a bit of fight about Dylan staying seated in his chair when we were eating at Grandma and Grandpa Greenlees. Most of our issues with Dylan happen at dinner time. Usually because he doesn't want to eat, or try something new. During this little episode Dylan ending up slapping at his Daddy, and Mommy saw. Not good for Dylan; since Mommy is the hard one =) Right away I jumped into the conversation. Dylan ending up raising his hand towards me. "Don't you dare hit me" I said. The little stinker paused for a second, but then continued through with his raised hand connecting with my arm and said "Tag your it!" with a sly smile.

#2
Yesterday when I got to my parents to pick Dylan up they were all eating ice cream cones from The Point. I asked Dylan where Mommy's ice cream cone was. He replied "At the store."

No comments: