Monday, June 22, 2009

You Have Brown, I Have Blue?

Dylan noticed last night that Mommy doesn't have blue eyes, and neither does Daddy.  We were all playing together when Dylan strangely looked at me placing his hands on my chin.  "Mommy, you have brown eyes?" Dylan said.  Quickly  he turned his attention away from me on to his Daddy. "Daddy have blue eyes?" Dylan asked while grabbing Heaths face to get a look at his eyes.  Dylan turned and looked back at me, then back to Heath.  He seemed a bit confused.  "What color are your eyes?  I asked.  Dylan sadly replied "Blue"   Even as smart as he is I didn't figure I should "try" to explain genetics to him ;)  so I just told him Mommy and Daddy's  brown eyes made your beautiful blue eyes.  He smiled, kissed me and returned to play.

 
 

No comments: